Director of Pastoral Care for Children, Youth and Campuses – Episcopal Information Service
We are currently seeking a Director of Children, Youth and Campus Ministry who will develop and promote ministry to children, youth and campuses in the South Ohio Diocese. This person will create a welcoming environment, provide faith leadership, and encourage discussion to help young diocesans become believers and active participants.
The duties of the position will include:
- Develop and launch comprehensive ministry programs for children, youth and campus
- Help find and provide resources to congregations for child and youth ministry
- Coordinate programs for children and youth with the Procter Camp and Conference Center
- To lead all youth activities at the diocesan level, including the organization and accompaniment of youth retreats or missionary journeys
- Work with the Campus Minister to promote and develop the Campus Ministry program and grant program
- Help provide earthly resources for preaching, liturgy and spiritual training in order to integrate young people into the worship life of the community
- Serve as a liaison between the diocese, parishes and local ecumenical youth ministries.
- Provide regular and timely communication materials and resources regarding youth ministry for dissemination to parishes
- Prepare and manage the annual budget for the young people of the diocese